Mysite
my rules

hELLO.:D

you know the rules
'nuff said

v.i.p
all you need to know

CLARA ♥

SWINGIN' SEVENTEEN on 5th July '10

4 Humility '09
CLAUDIA!
♥ chocolate,
STUFFED ANIMALS
♥ all colours of the rainbow!

♥ MUSIC!
KOREAN,ENGLISH,CHINESE
♥ BIGBANG!
♥ GD,YB,TOP,SR,DS!

last but not least,
i ♥ you


chat
tell me you love me




hotissue
play it again


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

friends
the people i love

[4HUMILITY]
[angie]
[annabel]
[amelia]
[benjamin]
[celestine]
[chinghui]
[cindy]
[ciyue]
[claire]
[claudia <3]
[dora]
[eileen]
[geetha]
[huibing]
[jane]
[jingyi]
[kailee]
[lydia]
[mavis]
[nisha]
[samantha]
[shermain]
[shiqi]
[vanessa]
[veronica]
[wantian]
[yingru]
[zhiying <3]

my shadows
if you wanna know

you dont wanna know MY PAST

credits
i wanna thankyou
Please do not remove this. :]

Skinner: HaeMin - Love :D

Saturday, June 16, 2007
@ 1:12 PM
hello people! i will be on the plane and in JAPAN today! yay!

i have some things to say to chinghui in case i die on the plane or some UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, i have to get it off my chest so i can die happy. *touch wood*:







DISCLAIMER:
IF YOU READ THIS POST AND DONT LIKE IT, EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM, IF ITS RESONABLE I WILL DELETE THIS POST.
DONT RIP AND PASTE ON YOUR OWN BLOG LIKE THE CLASS TEE SITUATION.
DONT SPAM MY TAGBOARD WITH YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS INCIDENT.
YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER ALREADY AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SO IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM AND DO ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG.
AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO TO SCOLD ME.
I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ ON!




















































CHINGHUI: you know what? when the other time we were discussing geography project and you me and bryan were there only when claudia and shiqi havent come, then i say you wear that shirt again WHAT I MEANT was that its very nice and you like to wear it. not that you have no money or something get it? it applies to me too, the clothes that i like i will wear it a zillion and one times over and over again until i get sick of it. last time i saw this nice top in ZARA and i ask my mum to buy three pieces of it in the same colour!-but in the end she dont allow- SO GET THIS CLEAR: I WAS NOT TRYING TO CRITICISE YOU OR WHATEVER, I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU A COMPLIMENT GET IT? I PHRASED IT THAT WAY CAUSE I EXPECTED YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME, THAT WHAT WE BOTH HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE BOTH LIKE TO WEAR THE SHIRT WE LIKE MANY MANY TIMES, AND NOT THAT I AM TRYING TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU. AND WHEN YOU SMSED ME THAT NIGHT AND TOLD ME THAT I "SAY" YOU, YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHAT I SAID THAT MADE YOU SO PISSED! AND THEN WHEN I NEVER GO SCHOOL YOU GO COMPLAIN TO CLAUDIA. IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THEN I CAN CLEAR THIS GODDAMM MISUNDERSTANDING AND YOU CAN QUIT THINKING I AM SOME SNOBBISH SLUT CAUSE MOST OF THE TIME I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU AND NEITHER CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME RESULTING IN SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. SO I THINK IF I EVER HAVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN, OUR CONVERSATIONS WILL BE SHORT AND SIMPLE. that's what i have to say, if you have any problem you can email me.

claudia: oh fine, i said it out. i had to get it out instead of bottling it up inside me so now i feel much better... DONT KILL ME!

others: if you dont like this post, fine. pretend you didnt read it. erase it from you memory, look for harry potter to perform a memory charm on you or something. REMINDER: DONT copy and paste it somewhere and start scolding me for saying all this. i dont want another class tee situation again. if you got problem just tell me and i will delete this, dont have to spread to the whole world.

It's not the last farewell ♥