Mysite
my rules

hELLO.:D

you know the rules
'nuff said

v.i.p
all you need to know

CLARA ♥

SWINGIN' SEVENTEEN on 5th July '10

4 Humility '09
CLAUDIA!
♥ chocolate,
STUFFED ANIMALS
♥ all colours of the rainbow!

♥ MUSIC!
KOREAN,ENGLISH,CHINESE
♥ BIGBANG!
♥ GD,YB,TOP,SR,DS!

last but not least,
i ♥ you


chat
tell me you love me




hotissue
play it again


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

friends
the people i love

[4HUMILITY]
[angie]
[annabel]
[amelia]
[benjamin]
[celestine]
[chinghui]
[cindy]
[ciyue]
[claire]
[claudia <3]
[dora]
[eileen]
[geetha]
[huibing]
[jane]
[jingyi]
[kailee]
[lydia]
[mavis]
[nisha]
[samantha]
[shermain]
[shiqi]
[vanessa]
[veronica]
[wantian]
[yingru]
[zhiying <3]

my shadows
if you wanna know

you dont wanna know MY PAST

credits
i wanna thankyou
Please do not remove this. :]

Skinner: HaeMin - Love :D

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
@ 7:09 PM
HERE'S WHY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PISSED:
(to be continued after the warning)








WARNING: the passage below contains opinions and facts that may offend certain people. so if you think you are gonna be offended, dont read on. if you do and then you feel offended after that, you cant sue me or get angry with me cause I HAVE WARNED YOU.









(continued..)
I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE ZOO TMR WITH MUMMY AND THERE IS ST JOHN.
WA LAU.
i was almost on the verge of starting to LOVE st john.
but now it has totally ruined my plans of going out with mummy.
I CANT BELIEVE IT.
WHY MUST MY LIFE SUCK LIKE THAT.
I WANT TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MUMMY AND I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO, UNTIL STUPID ST JOHN CAME AND SPOILT EVERYTHING.
AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE INFORMED EARLIER THAN I WOULDNT BE SO DISAPPOINTED.
& today after going out with claudia i'm sooo tired and tmr i must go st john again.
:((((((((((



ANYWAY:
went out with claudia today.
watched alvin and the chipmunks.
OMG.
I LOVE THE CHIPMUNKS.
jesse mccartney=theodore=TOTAL SWOONS.
gah.
(;


GOODBYE STUPID CRAPPY WORLD! );

It's not the last farewell ♥