Mysite
my rules

hELLO.:D

you know the rules
'nuff said

v.i.p
all you need to know

CLARA ♥

SWINGIN' SEVENTEEN on 5th July '10

4 Humility '09
CLAUDIA!
♥ chocolate,
STUFFED ANIMALS
♥ all colours of the rainbow!

♥ MUSIC!
KOREAN,ENGLISH,CHINESE
♥ BIGBANG!
♥ GD,YB,TOP,SR,DS!

last but not least,
i ♥ you


chat
tell me you love me




hotissue
play it again


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

friends
the people i love

[4HUMILITY]
[angie]
[annabel]
[amelia]
[benjamin]
[celestine]
[chinghui]
[cindy]
[ciyue]
[claire]
[claudia <3]
[dora]
[eileen]
[geetha]
[huibing]
[jane]
[jingyi]
[kailee]
[lydia]
[mavis]
[nisha]
[samantha]
[shermain]
[shiqi]
[vanessa]
[veronica]
[wantian]
[yingru]
[zhiying <3]

my shadows
if you wanna know

you dont wanna know MY PAST

credits
i wanna thankyou
Please do not remove this. :]

Skinner: HaeMin - Love :D

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
RANDOM-NESS @ 9:42 PM
second post.
yes, I'M THAT BORED.
lalalala!~
my ankle bone hurts.
the inside one.
hit it MANY MANY MANY times with my boots when marching.
ow...
):
especially during static drills.
ow...








oh i'm bored.
I LOVE CLAUDIA ANG WEI JEN
I LOVE ANNABEL YEO LEE SHAN
I LOVE SAMANTHA SU SHU YI.
I LOVE 7 AHS.
ANG,CHER,LEE,LEE(II), LOW, SU,YEO.

I LOVE MY DOG.
I LOVE MY SISTER(sometimes)
I LOVE MY DADY+MUMY

I LOVE CHEMISTRY
I LOVE BIOLOGY (THE PARTS ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY)
I LOVE ANYTHING THAT HAS GOT TO DO WITH CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY.

I LOVE SECONDHAND SERENADE
I LOVE BANGBANGTANG

I LOVE FINE MILK CHOCOLATE
I LOVE CHOCOLATE FONDUE
I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD

I LOVE JAPAN
I LOVE AUSTRALIA
I LOVE BALI
I LOVE PHUKET

I LOVE DOGS
I LOVE HORSES
I LOVE FUZZY WUZZY LITTLE ANIMALS.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
I LOVE ME!
(SHUT UP CLARA, YOU'RE SO BHB)

everybody's in LURVEEEEEEEEE.
except me.
oh well.
our school is seriously lacking in cute guys. [no offence peepos]
maybe it's the dowdy uniform or the stupid haircuts.
or the hot weather which deprives them of a fashion sense.
baggy shirts, bermudas and slippers are never going to be IN.
unless you're at the beach.

gotta go!
toodles!

It's not the last farewell ♥