Mysite
my rules

hELLO.:D

you know the rules
'nuff said

v.i.p
all you need to know

CLARA ♥

SWINGIN' SEVENTEEN on 5th July '10

4 Humility '09
CLAUDIA!
♥ chocolate,
STUFFED ANIMALS
♥ all colours of the rainbow!

♥ MUSIC!
KOREAN,ENGLISH,CHINESE
♥ BIGBANG!
♥ GD,YB,TOP,SR,DS!

last but not least,
i ♥ you


chat
tell me you love me




hotissue
play it again


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

friends
the people i love

[4HUMILITY]
[angie]
[annabel]
[amelia]
[benjamin]
[celestine]
[chinghui]
[cindy]
[ciyue]
[claire]
[claudia <3]
[dora]
[eileen]
[geetha]
[huibing]
[jane]
[jingyi]
[kailee]
[lydia]
[mavis]
[nisha]
[samantha]
[shermain]
[shiqi]
[vanessa]
[veronica]
[wantian]
[yingru]
[zhiying <3]

my shadows
if you wanna know

you dont wanna know MY PAST

credits
i wanna thankyou
Please do not remove this. :]

Skinner: HaeMin - Love :D

Thursday, April 30, 2009
i truly-ruly-wooly-booly love... @ 10:24 PM

SINGING!
;D



i dont mean the choir kind of melodious sounds that are so pitch perfect and in tune.
i mean the kind where you and your friends just belt out songs that you all love not really caring whether the tone or pitch is right. [however getting off pitch or tune would be kind of embarrassing] TEEHEE.

just as long as i have fun and it doesn't sound too goddarn awful, that's the best kind of singing in the world!

e.g IT'S TOO LATE~ TO APOLOGIZE!!! IT'S TOO LATE!~


that kind of stuff. (however judging from the way i type, it seems more like a strangled kind of yelling. WOOPSIE!)







- you know what claudia? there are lots of things i feel like telling you NOW. but you are not freaking online! >< &your phone has no batt. i CAN SENSE IT. (no lah, actually i saw your phone blaring: LOW BATTERY today &i know you will be too lazy to charge) -my maid changed my bedsheets. now they are GREEN! &soft! the previous one was yellow-ey orange and kind of rough. NOT NICE! >< -claudia, I LOVE YOU! -annabel, I LOVE YOU! -wantian, I LOVE YOU! -samantha, I LOVE YOU! -huibing, I LOVE YOU! -jingyi, I LOVE YOU! ;D dunno why i feel so LOVEY-DOVEY today. \ listen to too many songs about paper bags and plastic hearts. EMPTY-by the click five HAS HORRIBLY SUCKY LYRICS! eee-yuck! ><
but the tune is nice. HEH.


according to claudia, the click five and AAR have horrible lyrics. i dont really notice but I LIKE THEIR SONGS CAN ALREADY! [so singlish]


*i stepped on an ant. its body fluids are splattered on my sole*
*this morning mummy squealed cause she saw a CAT flattened on the roadside*
*lucky i didnt see. i would have cried*


I REALISED I LIKE SIMPLE PLAN.
i listen to loads of their songs.
i have their album somemore.
?

It's not the last farewell ♥