Mysite
my rules

hELLO.:D

you know the rules
'nuff said

v.i.p
all you need to know

CLARA ♥

SWINGIN' SEVENTEEN on 5th July '10

4 Humility '09
CLAUDIA!
♥ chocolate,
STUFFED ANIMALS
♥ all colours of the rainbow!

♥ MUSIC!
KOREAN,ENGLISH,CHINESE
♥ BIGBANG!
♥ GD,YB,TOP,SR,DS!

last but not least,
i ♥ you


chat
tell me you love me




hotissue
play it again


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

friends
the people i love

[4HUMILITY]
[angie]
[annabel]
[amelia]
[benjamin]
[celestine]
[chinghui]
[cindy]
[ciyue]
[claire]
[claudia <3]
[dora]
[eileen]
[geetha]
[huibing]
[jane]
[jingyi]
[kailee]
[lydia]
[mavis]
[nisha]
[samantha]
[shermain]
[shiqi]
[vanessa]
[veronica]
[wantian]
[yingru]
[zhiying <3]

my shadows
if you wanna know

you dont wanna know MY PAST

credits
i wanna thankyou
Please do not remove this. :]

Skinner: HaeMin - Love :D

Friday, July 17, 2009
@ 8:55 PM
"opposites attract, then attack"


reversability: an opening to new ideas.




i find the oppsites attract thing kinda true. but that's what makes life interesting after all.
imagine getting married to someone whose personality is a carbon copy of yours.
gosh.
how boring is that?



the monotonous hum-drum of life.
.
.
.
learning is a Sisyphean task




the glue for the false eyelashes is kind of strange??
it's WHITE and HARDENS almost immediately.



in school i can think of a gazillion things to blog about.
but when i open up blogger's CREATE POST page,
WRITER'S BLOCK.

nothing flows.
urgh.






I LOVE MYTHOLOGY AND LEGENDS.
like greek mythology, fairies, vampires, werewolves.
maybe i'm just sick of the monotonous lives we're leading.
these stories are just a means of escapism,
from what is commonly know as REALITY.




I LOVE MUSIC.
rock, pop, rap, R&B, hiphop, heavy metal, classical, opera etc etc.
i listen to music from every genre.
as long as i like it and memorable,
it doesnt matter what genre it is.
IT'S GOOD MUSIC.
(:





I LOVE STUFFED ANIMALS.
ever watched Spirited Away?
i want to be like the baby in the show who has LOADS of them.
i have more stuffed animals than an average teenager but i want more.
i'd like a GIANT TEDDY BEAR that is floppy and totally huggable.
;D



I LOVE SHOES.
boots, pumps, kitten heels, stilettos, ballerina flats, as long as it looks good on my feet i like them.
even flip-flops.
but heels, especially comfortable ones, are still the best. ;D



GOSH.
I SOUND SO MATERIALISTIC.
nevermind.
i must be BALANCED.
here's what i HATE.





I HATE ADULTS WHO LOOK DOWN ON TEENAGERS JUST BECAUSE WE ARE KIDS.
(especially people in the service sector)
e.g I WENT TO CHENG SAN COMMUNITY LIBRARY IN HOUGANG MALL TODAY. i went to the counter and asked the lady, can i pay my fines using my card?
she: what card? student card?
me: yeah.
she: cannot.
me: oh. then how?
she: USE ADULT CARD LARHH.

then still give that rude tone.
D:<






I HATE IT WHEN YOU TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING AND THEY ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL:
e.g
some incident in primary school.
(she doodles on MY, high emphasis on MY, worksheet)
me: *forced laugh* stop it lah.
she: HEEHEEEHEE *doodles somemore*
me: grr. *yanks paper away angrily*
she: *reaches across and doodles on my paper anyway* HEEHEEHEE

ARGH.
HOW FRUSTRATING IS THAT?!





I HATE LOSING MONEY.
who doesnt?








by the way,
the name ETHAN is pronounced as EE-th-ERN
not EATEN!

this caused major confusion between annabel and us today.




tmr's gonna be a loooooooooooooooog day.



gitchi gitchi goo. (:

It's not the last farewell ♥